Brews and Blasters go to new places in Star Wars podcasting this week as we discuss about baby conventions, Rio Durant and the front seats of the movie theater. Is it weird? Yeah. Is it fun? Oh yeah. Should you listen? Definitely.
We’ve conquered food poisoning to regale you with stories of what it’s like to go to a different kind of convention and why Joe likes the front seats at the movies. Then, we clear out the prize closet by announcing the winners of TWO contests and kicking off a third. Plus Solo: A Star Wars Story Hype continues as we go through trailers, posters, and the ever expanding wisdom of Rio Durant. Let’s go, warheads! The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
Brews and Blasters 165: That’s how you win stuff around here.
Also In This Episode
- Chris was food poisoned! But, he’s much better now.
- Chris and Joe went to a different kind of con—a baby products convention…with bad food.
- The final ride of the Brews and Blasters “Cave” studio
- Collecting in limited space
- Avenger Infinity War hype and plans to see it!
- The front seat at the movie theaters.
- Cleaning out the prize closet:
- Breakfast cookbook, provided by Chronicle Books—Rich Chase “RC”
- Top Trumps Set: Andrew Schaad
- Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Enfys Nest: Female or Male?
- True Believer Contest! Tweet: “@BrewsAndBlasters is my favorite #StarWars podcast.”
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Hype!
- Thoughts on Rio Durant
- Why isn’t Joonas credited as Chewbacca on the US posters?
- Lost in Space talk
- Will there be a Han Solo trilogy of films?
- Solo A Star Wars Story soundtrack: who is John Powell?
Find everything Brews and Blasters, including email, social links, t-shirts, subscribe options and also much more at BrewsAndBlasters.ninja.
Brews and Blasters T-Shirts
RetroZap Podcast Network! One feed to rule them all!
Connect with us and send us your selfies listening to the show, having a great sandwich, partying hard or grabbing some great figures #needemgotem.
Wanna talk Oppo Rancisis? Ask us some Star Wars questions? Ask us some Boston questions? Have a game for us to play? We wanna hear from you!!
Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
Support the Show
If you like Brews and Blasters, the best way to support the show is to leave us an iTunes review. We know it’s a pain, but it helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. If you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things!
First, you have to subscribe using the podcast app of your choice. Then, Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! Finally, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
If You Like This Episode, Check out this previous one!
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap!) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time.
Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.