From Star Wars challenge coins to jewelry and Star Wars Halloween t-shirts, Jay has another great round up of fashion and lifestyle products.
The fall season is here. With that, it is time to talk about some new Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products. Jay has scoured the internet once again to come up with her latest batch of Star Wars finds. On this episode, she shares a new collection of jewelry from Rock Love that is available on Her Universe. Jay also detours into the world of fanzines and tells you where you can find them. With the recent release of Star Wars: Visions, there are multiple websites with Visions apparel in stock. Also, Halloween is rapidly approaching, and Jay has suggestions on where you can find some Star Wars inspired, spooctacular shirts. Thanks for joining us for episode 315 of Podcast Stardust.
On this fully armed and operational episode of Podcast Stardust, we discuss:
- Force for the Cure Challenge Coins,
- Ahsoka Tano Hoop Earrings from Rock Love Jewelry,
- Enamel pins from Rei Kennex’s Ko-Fi shop,
- Sith Holocron Candles from The Nerf Herder Co.,
- Into a Larger World fanzines from Kara,
- Star Wars Visions apparel from Fifth Sun, Amazon, Rock Em Socks, Heroes and Villains, and Shop Disney,
- Star Wars Halloween attire from Rock Em Socks, Kohl’s, and Box Lunch,
- Hallmark 2021 Keepsake Ornaments,
- New Star Wars releases from Her Universe,
- Baby and infant decor from Lambs & Ivy,
- Silicone bracelets from Enso Rings, and
- A tease from a new release from Regal Robot.
You can also find other recent Star Wars fashion and lifestyle product suggestions from Jay in episode 297.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Don’t forget to check out our latest discussion of Star Wars: The High Republic: Edge of Balance in episode 314.
Contact the Hosts
Follow Jay’s cosplay adventures at J.Snips Cosplay on Instagram.
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.