Jay has new Star Wars fashion and lifestyle product finds just in time for May the Fourth and Mother’s Day.
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, Jay is back with another edition of World Between Worlds – our monthly feature focusing on Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products. Not only is Mother’s Day nearly here, but so is the annual Star Wars holiday “May the Fourth (be with you).” Between these two holidays and other finds, Jay has an abundance of new products to talk about. Thanks for joining us for this month’s edition of “World Between Worlds.”
On this episode of the podcast, we discuss:
- Recent Star Wars candle acquisitions from TheNerfHerderCo.,
- A dress with Ahsoka like markings,
- The “may the Forest be with You!” shirt from Cleveland Metroparks,
- May the Fourth attire from shopDiseny.com (including the t-shirt),
- The Holochess set from Regal Robot,
- The Mudhorn Signet wall-hanging also from Regal Robot,
- Ahsoka Tano dog collars, leashes, and cinch belts from Buckle-Down and Her Universe,
- New summer Star Wars products from PacSun,
- Han Solo in carbonite dishwasher door magnets from Magnasat,
- Mother’s Day cards from LovePop,
- Star Wars themed socks for Mother’s Day from Rock-em,
- Very cool action figure greeting cards from Retrogram, and
- Rebel mini backpack, zip-around wallets, and backpacks from Loungefly
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Don’t forget to check out our discussion of Star Wars Rebels: “The Honorable Ones” in episode 248.
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.