It’s true, we’re not talking Triple Force Friday in this episode because we’re gonna blow it out of the water next time! Before we talk action figures, we need to figure out why they broke George Lucas’ heart!
This week we’re tackling important subjects like why George Lucas was betrayed and discarded following the Disney acquisition, we place a call to the Disney Bedtime hotline and take a hyperreal look at the Hyperreal Darth Vader. The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Remember Star Wars Kid?
- We lost time
- The Kenner Boba Fett Black Series Figure should have had this one feature
- Chris is the master of the merch
- We call Disney’s goodnight hotline
- George Lucas isn’t happy! We discuss the revelation about George Lucas from Bob Iger’s new memoirs
- What elements in the sequel trilogy are from George’s treatments?
- NeedEm GotEm: Hyperreal Darth Vader
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.