Blurrgs are cool and all, but have you ever wondered why Charal could turn into a crow but Yoda couldn’t?
There’s a lot of random stuff this week to dig into, and Chris and Joe do so and then some. We go off the deep end with Galaxy’s Edge soda bottles, talk about Charal from the Battle for Endor, discuss space dementia and a whole lot more. Let’s go, Warheads! The Star Wars party starts now! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Notes on John Williams’ TRoS score length
- Rian Johnson discusses his Star Wars trilogy, we discuss him
- Let’s talk about the witch from The Battle for Endor
- Trends in how old EU becomes canon
- Hasbro wants to get rid of all plastic packaging—what will happen to traditional action figure cards & bubbles?!
- Disney stores at Target?
- Why are there none in the Northeast?!
- Triple Force Friday plans
- Do we attempt to got o a store, or just get ribs and roast beef and hit eBay?
- The official Star Wars timeline
- A less nebulous galaxy
- But where are the books, comics and games?
- TSA bans Galaxy’s Edge Coca-Cola thermal detonator-style bottles
- Joe buys two in a collecting panic
- Oppo Award
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.