Well, Joe’s gone keto and Chris is getting ideas, and over the course of this mammajamma, they discuss everything under the sun going on in Star Wars right now. Time to grab a hunk of pepperoni, some provolone, and dig in!
From a review of Star Wars Resistance Episode 1: The Recruit, to a debate on what happened to Force Ghost Anakin immediately after RotJ, it’s all happening this week! So grab a stick of pepperoni, snap off that top and enjoy! The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Joe’s done keto and loving it.
- Superpunching pepperoni directly into your face
- It’s a Ketel One night!
- We got all new t-shirts! Go to retrozap.com and click on “Merch”
- Ki Adi Monday is still going strong! Keep celebrating and hashtagging every Monday!
- The Mandalorian update: A discussion of the directors, notably Dave Filoni making the switch from animation to love action, and what that means for Star Wars animation.
- Who is Cobb Vanth?
- Contest Winner announced!!
- Star Wars Resistance: The Recruit
- What does Chris and Joe think of the new series?
- Thoughts on the animation, lighting, the audience for the show, and what is great and what needs tweaks.
- 5 things we love about Episode 1: The Recruit
- Email: Excellent questions this week!
- NeedEm GotEm: Captain Phasma (quicksilver baton)
Join Our Community: Discord Server
Email: [email protected]
Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
ALL NEW DESIGNS! T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters: If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap!) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.