So, Chris and Joe get into the Brews and Blasters studio and Jon Favreau drops a mammajamma of an announcement with THE MANDALORIAN!
We dig in on The Mandalorian announcement and what it means for the series, wildly speculate and get hyped in true Brews and Blasters fashion. Then, we start digging into the characters of Star Wars Resistance, and Joe has some thoughts about Kaz you might not have heard yet. And of course, NeedEm Gotem takes a look at Moloch from ALL sides. The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Our discussion was recorded after the show announcement but before the picture was released.
- A world of pure imagination
- The Mandalorian
- Who could it be!
- What kind of themes will it cover?
- Where does the armor come from?
- Why are Jango and Boba specifically mentioned?
- Joe thinks Ed Harris has been in movies that he hasn’t.
- When does Resistance take place? Thoughts on where it could go in the timeline.
- Deep discussion on the trailer and general impressions on the characters.
- Joe has thoughts on Kaz
- NeedEm Gotem: Moloch
Join Our Community: Discord Server
Email: [email protected]
Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters: If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap!) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.