We’re having some whiskey and getting to the bottom of Star Wars action figure collecting right now. This is a discussion you’ll want to hear!
It’s been a while since we’ve had a down and dirty discussion all about action figures, and a lot has changed in the world of collecting in the meantime. Chris and Joe look at what it’s like to collect in this second half of 2018, what figures we’re chasing, and our predictions for the hobby as we look ahead. And as important as this conversation, or more–we discuss the eating habits of Robert Shaw, give out some Oppos and more. The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Intro: Whiskey and Action Figures
- The Bill and Ted of Star Wars Podcasting
- Robert Shaw, Star Wars and his eating habits
- The state of collecting in the second half of 2018
- Where is the future of action figure collecting going?
- What does it mean for figures to be “released” right now?
- Solo 5POA figures & Vintage Collection
- Quay Tolsite AKA Shapeface
- Rio Durant
- Vandor-1 Chewie
- Black Series
- Kessel Playset status?
- Rey & Kylo Centerpiece
- Black Series All Star Reprints
- Black Series Moloch
- Black Series General Veers
- Red Squadron droid 3 pack
- Do you know the name of Red-10? We do now!
- Star Wars Resistance 3.75 figure speculation
- Black Series Admiral Holdo available now on Amazon
- Vintage Kenner Talk!
- Jabba the Hutt complete sets
- Oppo Awards
Join Our Community: Discord Server
Email: [email protected]
Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters: If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap!) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.