You might wanna buckle up, baby. We’re going deep into the lore of Solo with a look at Solo: A Star Wars Story: The Official Guide by Pablo Hidalgo!
On this episode of Brews and Blasters, we keep on digging into the amazing Easter eggs and expansion of lore featured in Solo: A Star Wars Story: The Official Guide by Pablo Hidalgo. Then we open up a few figures with the return of NeedEm GotEm and there’s a few surprises—if you know where to look! Then our listeners ask some amazing questions and provide the title for this week. Let’s go, Warheads! You might wanna buckle up, baby. It’ time for Brews and Blasters.
Brews and Blasters 171: A Sheep in Wolves’ Clothing
Also in this Episode
- Welcome to Brews and Blasters—the original Star Wars party!
- A look at Solo: A Star Wars Story: The Official Guide by Pablo Hidalgo
- Exploring Dryden Vos’ background, his office and some amazing artifacts and Easter eggs in Solo
- Enfys Nest and the Cloud Riders
- Lady Proxima and the White Worm gang
- Solo action figures—where are the new waves?
- Clint Howard as Ralakili—is there a Return of the Jedi connection?
- L3-37’s fate: imprisonment or freedom?
- NeedEm GotEm:
- Star Wars The Black Series Qi’ra (Corellia)
- Star Wars The Black Series Chewbacca w goggles
- Articulated gun!
- Star Wars Force Link 2.0 3.75 inch Moloch
- Listener Feedback!
- Update on the True Believer/Porcelain Knob contest
- Our favorite figure from the Kenner line?!
- Analyzing the fate of Val
- Oppo Awards!
- Tell a friend about Brews and Blasters this week!
Email: [email protected]
Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
Support the Show
If you like Brews and Blasters, the best way to support the show is to leave us an iTunes review. We know it’s a pain, but it helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. If you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things!
First, you have to subscribe using the podcast app of your choice. Then, Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! Finally, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
If You Like This Episode, Check out this previous one!
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap!) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time.
Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.