Aside from a lot of Star Wars tree puns, we’re branching out into the ephemera of the Star Wars galaxy you need to know about.
Joe’s drinking cider, Chris has soured on Sour Monkey, but that doesn’t stop us from having a Star Wars Party! We are digging into a lot of stories you might have missed and other weird things that crossed our desks at Brews and Blasters HQ, all the while remembering our first conventions, meeting Matthew Wood, an ode to Johnny Williams, the need for Black Series Rebels characters, and a VERY heady discussion on the meaning of fate and destiny in the Star Wars galaxy. Strap in, cause we’re just getting warmed up! We’re branching out in more ways than one!
Whether you’re an extra tree or extraordinary, the Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
Brews and Blasters 160: Branching Out
Also in this Episode
- Finn and Phasma Deleted Scene—why it should have been included in the film
- Joe’s love/hate relationship with deleted scenes
- TLJ Novelization tease for upcoming episodes
- Congratulations to Daniel Logan on the birth of his child!
- Will Daniel Logan ever return to the screen as Boba Fett?
- Props to Taylor Grey’s performance in season 4
- Black Series Rebels figures are still required!
- Han Solo poster controversy
- Star Wars at the Academy Awards 2018
- Meeting Matthew Wood in 2014
- Let’s go to a small weird con
- Remembering how small conventions used to be when we were kids.
- Predator Action Figures
- Did Joe just say he once ate Styrofoam?
- John Williams is done after Episode IX
- We’re at peace with it.
- Johnny baby still looks good!
- INTENSE discussions on fate and destiny in Star Wars. Deep thoughts. And that’s coming from Two Tree Weird Guys
- A contest! Look for at the end of the episode.
Find everything Brews and Blasters, including email, social links, t-shirts, subscribe options and also much more at BrewsAndBlasters.ninja.
Brews and Blasters T-Shirts
RetroZap Podcast Network! One feed to rule them all!
Connect with us and send us your selfies listening to the show, having a great sandwich, partying hard or grabbing some great figures #needemgotem.
Wanna talk Oppo Rancisis? Ask us some Star Wars questions? Ask us some Boston questions? Have a game for us to play? We wanna hear from you!!
Email: [email protected]
Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
Support the Show
If you like Brews and Blasters, the best way to support the show is to leave us an iTunes review. We know it’s a pain, but it helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. If you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things!
First, you have to subscribe using the podcast app of your choice. Then, Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! Finally, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
If You Like This Episode, Check out this previous one!
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap!) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time.
Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.