Star Wars Rebels is screaming at top speed towards its finale, but before it’s all over, Chris and Joe examine the game-changing revelations of “Wolves and a Door” and “A World Between Worlds.” After all, who better to get into weird Star Wars than us?
Then, we dig into all The Last Jedi home media releases, Ponda Baba, Captain Rex and Hasbro’s photo-real technology, Solo: A Star Wars Story publishing and much, much more! Break out the pub cheese! Weird Star Wars is what we do!
The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
Brews and Blasters 158: Weird Star Wars
Also in this Episode
- Ponda Baba Black Series 3.75 figure
- Proper Jeopardy rules
- Hiball Energy Water
- The way Amazon Prime is like Ghostbusters
- The hands of Ponda Baba
The Last Jedi digital & home media release
- Final box office discussion
- Discussion of the features and the editions to buy
- Should exclusive editions have exclusive content?
- The importance of quality copywriting
Rebels: Wolves and a Door & A World Between Worlds
- The archaeologist is a pub cheese guy!
- What does the world between worlds remind Chris and Joe of?
- The origin of the Mortis gods?
- Implications on the larger continuity and saga
- Where else could Ezra go to? Imagine what he could do with those portals!
- Does this set up the next series?
- Weird Star Wars—the world is catching up to us!
- What does this mean for Force Ghosts?
Solo: A Star Wars Story Publishing Announcements
Captain Rex Black Series
- Hasbro’s new photo-realistic face-printing technology
- Where’s the Black Series Ezra, Zeb and Chopper figures?
Find everything Brews and Blasters, including email, social links, t-shirts, subscribe options and also much more at BrewsAndBlasters.ninja.
New T-Shirt Styles Available Now
RetroZap Podcast Network! One feed to rule them all!
Connect with us and send us your selfies listening to the show, having a great sandwich, partying hard or grabbing some great figures #needemgotem.
Wanna talk Oppo Rancisis? Ask us some Star Wars questions? Ask us some Boston questions? Have a game for us to play? We wanna hear from you!!
Email: [email protected]
Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
Support the Show
If you like Brews and Blasters, the best way to support the show is to leave us an iTunes review. We know it’s a pain, but it helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. If you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things!
First, you have to subscribe using the podcast app of your choice. Then, Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! Finally, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
If You Like This Episode, Check out this previous one!
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap!) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time.
Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.