Homebrew developer and fellow podcaster Kevin Hanley joins us to talk about his escape room inspired NES homebrew title NEScape!
Figure it out, ARGonauts! We welcome on the show NES homebrew game developer and fellow podcaster Kevin Hanley to chat about his game NEScape. Learn about how his love for escape rooms and old school gaming come together in this passion project coming to a Kickstarter near you.
This week’s news has us start off with our impressions of the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer. That’s followed by the return of Earthworm Jim and Star Wars games landing on Discord.
The Stage of History welcomes other escape room-like titles Solomon’s Key and Adventures of Lolo. Robert comes in with the block talking about Pengo during Obscura. Be sure to grab our game code giveaways, then stick around for another round of Random Select!
- Watch the first Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer if you dare
- Sonic fan film director reacts to the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer
- Earthworm Jim is coming back as an Intellivision Amico exclusive
- Swath of Lucasfilm Games Joining Discord Nitro Offerings for Star Wars Day
- ‘World of Horror’ Is a Frightening 1-Bit Masterpiece
- Ron Howard is in Talks To Make a Willow Sequel Series For Disney+
Got a question, comment, or suggestion for the show? Email us or send a tweet! Check out our Patreon to help support the show and get cool perks along the way. Also, join our Discord room to chat all things retro gaming. See you there!
We are partnered with Don’t Feed The Gamers! Be sure to check them out for fan-focused gaming content.
Another Retro Gaming Podcast, or ARGcast for short, is a celebration of the video games we grew up with. Listen up for the latest in retro gaming related news, an onslaught of amazing guests, loads of game code giveaways, and more. Subscribe and become an ARGonaut today!