On episode 82.1, That’s SO Wizard! July 2019, Jay, the birthday girl herself, has new Star Wars lifestyle and fashion products to share plus some favorites.
Jay has rounded up some new Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products to share, but it is also her birthday! So, , Jay is sharing some of her favorite products on episode 82.1: That’s SO Wizard! July 2019.
Welcome to episode 82.1 of Starships, Sabers, and Scoundrels: That’s SO Wizard! July 2019. On the latest episode featuring fashion and lifestyle products, Jay is celebrating her birthday, sharing some new Star Wars lifestyle and fashion products, and sharing her top ten favorite Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products from over the years. Dennis and Darth Taxus are along for the discussion.
That’s SO Wizard! July 2019
In this edition of That’s SO Wizard!, Jay, Darth Taxus, and Dennis discuss:
- The Attack of the Clones Padme Lake Gown-Inspired Ombre dress by Her Universe,
- Star Wars wines from Skywalker Vineyards,
- New Star Wars products coming to San Diego Comic Con,
- The annual Her Universe Fashion Show,
- Ahsoka and other Star Wars inspired jewelry from Rock Love Jewelry,
- Aurabesh Scrabble Tiles from Creative Kelowna,
- Star Wars shoes from Toms, and
- The Boba Fett collection from Heroes and Villains.
Jay’s Top Ten
After discussing new products, Jay shares her top ten featuring:
- Darth Vader slip-ons from Vans,
- a Stormtrooper floral X bag,
- Star Wars wallets,
- C-3PO flats,
- Her Universe Vader pendant necklace,
- Star Wars folding camp chairs,
- Kylo Ren Plushies from Squadron Goals,
- “I love you, I know” mobius sterling necklace, and
After discussing the latest Star Wars lifestyle and fashion products, Jay awards the Wizard Award for July.
The Scoundrels hope you enjoy episode 82.1: “That’s SO Wizard! July 2019.” We hope you will consider subscribing to Starships, Sabers, and Scoundrels wherever you get your podcasts.
If you liked this episode, check out the previous one!
Starships, Sabers, and Scoundrels is a bi-weekly show that features three first-generation Star Wars fans. Each episode, RetroZappers Dennis Keithly, Jay Krebs, and Darth Taxus offer their thoughts and reactions on Star Wars news. Then, they engage in Star Wars discussion in the “Hyperthetical” segment. Top ten lists, book reviews, Resistance and television discussion, and interviews are all on the table. After the Hyperthetical, each episode features listener feedback with Silence Fools!
SCubedPod thrives on listener feedback. Therefore, Dennis, Taxus, and Jay would love to read your email on the show. To reach them, email the show at SCubedPod@RetroZap.com. For instance, have an opinion on Star Wars comics, Rebels, or the novels? We want to hear it. Also, have a question about some Star Wars detail? Send it to us! It doesn’t have to be Star Wars to make it on our show.
Starships, Sabers, and Scoundrels T-Shirts can be purchased here.
Finally, Dennis, Taxus, and Jay would appreciate an iTunes review for the show. Thank you.