On episode 70, with a new year dawning, the Scoundrels take a look back at the major Star Wars stories and developments from 2018.
A lot happened in the Star Wars universe in 2018. On episode 70, Dennis, Jay, and Darth Taxus take a look back at the biggest stories in Star Wars from both on and off the screen.
Welcome to episode 70 of Starships, Sabers, and Scoundrels: Star Wars 2018 Year in Review. On this episode, Dennis, Jay, and Taxus are wrapping up their year in podcasting with a look back at all the stories and events from the Star Wars galaxy in 2018.
Star Wars 2018 Year in Review
From movies and animated shows to theme parks and books, a lot happened in Star Wars in 2018. With this Year in Review show, the Scoundrels take a look back at all the biggest stories and events from the year. With the Scoundrel Year in Review, Dennis, Jay, and Taxus look back at:
- The movies – the aftermath of The Last Jedi and the premier of Solo: A Star Wars story,
- Animated shows – the series finale of Rebels and the premier of Resistance,
- Novels – including the novelization of The Last Jedi and Solo plus Last Shot, Thrawn Alliances, and more,
- Comics – the conclusion of Darth Vader and Poe Dameron, major stories in Star Wars and Doctor Aphra,
- Theme park announcements – new details about Galaxy’s Edge,
- Star Wars Celebration Chicago – the big announcement came in 2018,
- Future television announcements – details about The Mandalorian and the new Cassian Andor show, and
This is a truncated show celebrating all things Star Wars from 2018. Therefore, there is no “Silence Fools!” or separate news segment this week. Thanks for listening and joining us this week, Scoundrels! We look forward to bringing you more Star Wars fun, shenanigans, and discussion in 2019. Happy New Year!
If you liked this episode, check out the previous one!
Starships, Sabers, and Scoundrels is a bi-weekly show that features three first-generation Star Wars fans. Each episode, RetroZappers Dennis Keithly, Jay Krebs, and Darth Taxus offer their thoughts and reactions on Star Wars news. Then, they engage in Star Wars discussion in the “Hyperthetical” segment. Top ten lists, book reviews, Resistance and television discussion, and interviews are all on the table. After the Hyperthetical, each episode features listener feedback with Silence Fools!
SCubedPod thrives on listener feedback. Therefore, Dennis, Taxus, and Jay would love to read your email on the show. To reach them, email the show at SCubedPod@RetroZap.com. For instance, have an opinion on Star Wars comics, Rebels, or the novels? We want to hear it. Also, have a question about some Star Wars detail? Send it to us! It doesn’t have to be Star Wars to make it on our show.
Starships, Sabers, and Scoundrels T-Shirts can be purchased here.
Finally, Dennis, Taxus, and Jay would appreciate an iTunes review for the show. Thank you.