Sarah and Rich give a Rancho Obi-Wan Gala 2017 recap!
The annual Rancho Obi-Wan Gala in Petaluma, CA is a wonderful chance to wine, dine and see some amazing Star Wars collectibles. It’s also a great place to meet like-minded Skywalkers! This episode includes a huge roundtable discussion on the ROWGala that we recorded at Imagination Park in San Anselmo (donated by George Lucas in 2013).
Skywalking Through Neverland #190: Rancho Obi-Wan Gala 2017
This episode includes a huge roundtable discussion on the ROWGala that we recorded at Imagination Park in San Anselmo (donated by George Lucas in 2013).
- Brian Sims
- Martin Keeler (Fantha Tracks)
- Donald and Roxanne Wicks (Rebel Legion Endor Base)
- James Burns (Jedi News)
- Mark Newbold (Fantha Tracks)
- Margaret Mays
- Traci Degerman
- Glenn Stein and his brother Adam
Also on this episode:
- Recap of our trip and tour of Lucasfilm
- Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire VR Experience opening in Downtown Disney
- Pixar Fest at Disneyland Resort in April 2018
- Tribute to John Mollo, Costume Designer of Star Wars: A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.
WHERE WE WILL BE (IN REAL LIFE)
11/4/17: Rancho Obi-Wan’s Gala in Petaluma, CA. Details Here
11/24-11/26: LosCon 44 in Los Angeles, CA. Details Here
12/30/17: The Last Jedi screening at Jordan’s Furniture IMAX near Boston, MA. Details Here
Never Land on Alderaan!
If you liked this episode, check out the previous one!
Star Wars, Disney, Marvel fans, Skywalking Through Neverland is the podcast for you! Husband-and-wife team Richard and Sarah Woloski (plus LOTS of interviews with amazing guests) cover Star Wars, Disney and pop-culture fandom–the stuff that surrounds us, penetrates us and binds us all together as instantaneous friends! So grab a glass of blue milk and take the second star to the right straight on to this podcast. Become a Skywalker!