Tempers are flaring around the camp over the loss of two Losties. Michael recruits some help to go after Walt, but it has to be a specific group. Eko begins his new destiny of button pushing. In the end though, a boat is spotted off the island! Who could be on it? Join Mike, Kory and Steven as they take a look at Season 2, Episode 22 of LOST and prepare for war against the Others.
On the 46th episode, Mike, Kory and Steven review and discuss the fallout from the deaths of Libby and Ana Lucia. Everyone is dealing with the loss in their own ways, including Sawyer. Michael is dealing with the aftermath of his choices and is on the move to get a group together to go rescue Walt and take out the Others, once and for all! Flashbacks focus on island and reveal what happened to Michael after locking up Jack and Locke and running away. Mike, Kory and Steven also take a look at the pop culture references and give a glimpse into the next episode!
- Summary of “Three Minutes”
- Interesting Episode Facts
- Discussion of “Three Minutes”
- 4 – 8 Key Episode Moments
- 23 Rating System of the Episode
- Ending Discussion
- Unanswered Questions
- Sawyer’s Name Dictionary
- Pop Culture References for “Three Minutes”
- The Next Episode to be Discussed
- “Live Together, Die Alone – Parts 1 & 2”
- Closing remarks for “Three Minutes”
- Closing Credits
- Social Media
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Google Podcasts | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: homepage | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
LOST made a huge cultural impact in television back in 2004, defining and solidifying the golden age of television and elevating serial dramas to a status not seen in more than a century. For six years, LOST stretched the viewers’ imaginations, while also inspiring a generation of storytellers. Previously On Lost is a deep-dive rewatch podcast, analyzing and enjoying every episode of the series as well as ancillary material. Your hosts Mike, Kory and Steven, three series experts who share a deep love for the Island, will take you on a journey filled with flashbacks, flashforwards, and even flash-sideways all designed to take you deeper into a story where anything is possible. Whether this is your first time watching the series or an old adventurer, we have to go back!
Previously on Lost for all Lost lovers!