Locke is frustrated! Jack issues a challenge to the Others! Bernard is just trying to get people rescued while everyone else wants to make a food pantry and a church! Join Mike, Kory and Steven as they take a look at Season 2, Episode 19 of LOST and fight over who gets what job in the S.O.S. sand art!
On the 43rd episode, Mike, Kory and Steven review and discuss the Locke’s continual frustration over whether or not Henry pushed the button, the map on the wall and inability to walk on his own. Bernard works hard to try and get Rose and everyone reduced with a giant sign. Jack goes to find the Others at the Line. Flashbacks focus on Rose and Bernard and how they meet. Mike, Kory and Steven also take a look at the pop culture references and give a glimpse into the next episode!
- Summary of “S.O.S.”
- Interesting Episode Facts
- Discussion of “S.O.S.”
- 4 – 8 Key Episode Moments
- 23 Rating System of the Episode
- Ending Discussion
- Unanswered Questions
- Sawyer’s Name Dictionary
- Pop Culture References for “S.O.S.”
- The Next Episode to be Discussed
- “Two For The Road”
- Closing remarks for “S.O.S.”
- Closing Credits
- Social Media
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Google Podcasts | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: homepage | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
LOST made a huge cultural impact in television back in 2004, defining and solidifying the golden age of television and elevating serial dramas to a status not seen in more than a century. For six years, LOST stretched the viewers’ imaginations, while also inspiring a generation of storytellers. Previously On Lost is a deep-dive rewatch podcast, analyzing and enjoying every episode of the series as well as ancillary material. Your hosts Mike Ellis ad Bill Drewnowski, two series experts who share a deep love for the Island, will take you on a journey filled with flashbacks, flashforwards, and even flash-sideways all designed to take you deeper into a story where anything is possible. Whether this is your first time watching the series or an old adventurer, we have to go back!
Previously on Lost for all Lost lovers!