It is time for another edition of World Between Worlds. Jay has fashion and lifestyle products including shoes, pins, backpacks, and more.
On this episode of Podcast Stardust, Jay has rounded up some new Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products. Although we may be stuck at home, surfing the internet is a way to pass the time, and with that, Jay has found some new products to share.
In this fully armed and operational episode, Jay shares fashion and lifestyle products including:
- The Millennium Purse from Sent From Mars,
- The Bradford Exchange Leather Bomber Jacket,
- The Mandalorian Orange Child Pattern Espadrilles,
- Black Spire Outpost Collector Pins on ShopDisney,
- Yoda Mini Backpack by Loungefly,
- Star Wars Swim Trunks for Boys,
- Star Wars Air Fresheners from Fresh-a-Rama,
- Star Wars Porg & Chewbacca Accordian Sunshade from Hot Topic,
- Chop Sabers Light Up LightSaber Chopsticks,
- Star Wars Wedding Bands from Larson Jewelers, and
- New Star Wars items from Hallmark.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.