It is a new year, and with Valentine’s Day approaching, Jay has a new round of Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products to share in this edition of World Between Worlds.
With a brand new year comes tales of recent Star Wars acquisitions from the fashion and lifestyle products realm. Plus, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Need an idea for that special someone? Well, Jay has you covered on the latest edition of World Between Worlds.
On the latest fully armed and operational podcast, we discuss:
- Recent Star Wars acquisitions,
- A new warmer bar for the Darth Vader Warmer by Scentsy,
- Jay’s new “The Child” phone case ordered from Etsy,
- A new Ahsoka scarf from Her Universe,
- The Brother Star Wars Computerized Sewing & Embroidery Machine,
- The Bounty Hunter Collection from Gold Bubble Clothing,
- Valentine’s Day suggestions from around the internet,
- The Child Sterling Silver Necklace from Rocklove Jewelry,
- Star Wars underwear and lounge pants from Meundies,
- LovePop Cards featuring Star Wars,
- The Galaxy’s Edge Cookbook,
- Star Wars Silicone Molds, and
- Star Wars scented candles.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.