Join Dennis and Jay for another fully armed and operational episode of Podcast Stardust as they cover recent Star Wars news.
The Rise of Skywalker promotional images are just the start. Dennis and Jay also talk about a potential future Jedi and Star Wars making the Oxford dictionary.
On this episode, they discuss:
- Star Wars promotional posters featuring Rey, Kylo, and the Knights of Ren,
- A new Zorii Bliss image from Entertainment Weekly,
- How Rian Johnson sounds uncertain whether he’ll create another Star Wars film,
- The Star Wars lineup for Disney+’s launch,
- Tony Gilroy working on Cassian Andor, and
- Brie Larson – future Jedi?, and
- Star Wars words in the Oxford English Dictionary.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.