The season finale of The Bad Batch sees the squad attempting to come to terms with Crosshair as they escape the ruins of Tipoca City on Kamino.
It seems hard to believe, but the first season of Star Wars: The Bad Batch has concluded. Hunter, Tech, Wrecker, Echo, and Omega have found Crosshair and the droid AZ. They must from an uneasy alliance if there is to be any hope of escape from Tipoca City on Kamino after the Empire opened fire and sunk the facility. While they attempt to make their escape, Crosshair addresses issues that open old wounds between himself and the members of the Bad Batch. Can they put aside their differences long enough to escape? We are breaking down the season finale of The Bad Batch on this episode of Podcast Stardust.
- On this fully armed and operational episode, we discuss:
- How “Kamino Lost” compares to “Return to Kamino,”
- Whether the final two episodes should have been combined as a special,
- A potential future for Crosshair,
- Crosshair’s disagreements with Hunter,
- Wrecker’s counterpoint to Crosshair that he could have come back,
- Tech’s understanding of Crosshair,
- How Crosshair is at odds with Omega and a potential reason why,
- The final scene featuring Nala Se on an unknown planet with a mountain that is very similar to an important location from Legends.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Don’t forget to check out our discussion of Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products in episode 297.
Contact the Hosts
Follow Jay’s cosplay adventures at J.Snips Cosplay on Instagram.
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.