On this edition of World Between Worlds, we look at recent acquisitions and then Jay dives into the latest Star Wars fashion and lifestyle finds including hot cocoa bombs, Biion Footwear, and Etsy items for The High Republic.
Jay and Dennis are back to discuss some Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products. The show begins with a discussion of recent acquisitions including a Star Wars keyboard, socks, cocktail recipes, ceramic mugs, a wall canvas, and more. Then Jay shares new finds from small businesses and larger retailers that include hot cocoa bombs, footwear, masks, and plenty of other great products. If you are looking for more Star Wars themed products for your wardrobe or home, this is the episode for you.
On this fully armed and operational episode, we discuss:
- WASD keyboards,
- Star Wars socks from Stance,
- Science fiction and fantasy themed drink recipes from sources such as The Geeky Bartender,
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Baby Yoda – The Child Ceramic Coffee Mug,
- The Mandalorian Cards Wall Canvas,
- Hot cocoa bombs from The Mockingbird Bakery,
- Apparel from Super Yaki,
- Star Wars footwear from Biion,
- A Light of the Jedi book, pin, and sock collection from Out of Print,
- A The High Republic mask,
- An Avar Kriss custom LEGO minifig,
- The Child Solar Powered Waver from FanWraps,
- The Child Scentsy Warmer and “Air of Adventure” wax bars from Scentsy, and
- Yogibo Death Star Star Wars Ergonomic Balance Ball.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Don’t forget to check out our discussion of last week’s Star Wars news about the future of Star Wars gamin in episode 205.
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.