Jay has collected another batch of Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products for this month’s edition of World Between Worlds.
One of the things Jay prides herself on is her cosplay. In this edition of World Between Worlds, Jay shares some of her latest acquisitions to supplement her Ahsoka cosplay, which she began in 2016. Another thing that Jay always attempts with World Between Worlds is to find new products that don’t receive as much widespread attention. Once again, Jay has collected another batch of unique Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products.
On this fully armed and operational episode, we discuss:
- The Child Bitty Boomer Bluetooth Speaker,
- Star Wars Pyrex Food Storage containers,
- Princess Leia themed eyeglasses from Diff Eyewear,
- An Ahsoka Headband from CreatureCartel,
- The “I’m No Jedi” hat from LuminousBeingsLtd.,
- 3-D Printed hilts for Ahsoka’s lightsaber from Commander Poptart,
- An Ahsoka headpiece from Eleonara Scanu,
- Lightsaber electronics build from The Custom Saber Shop,
- A close match for the Mon Calamari sweater from Chapter 12 of The Mandalorian,
- Custom Star Wars keyboards from WASD Keyboards,
- Star Wars Flags and doormats from Flagology,
- New Star Wars socks from Stance,
- Star Wars products from Goldsheep Leggings and Activewear, and
- The Kohl’s Star Wars collection.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Don’t forget to check out our discussion with Dan Zehr from Coffee with Kenobi about The Star Wars Book in episode 182.
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.