Jay has rounded up new Star Wasr fashion and lifestyle products including custom shirts, leggings, charms, and Build-A-Bear “The Child.”
Every month, Jay rounds up the latest releases in Star wars fashion and lifestyle products. This month, she has found new clothes, jewelry, cookies, phone accessories, and more. There is something for every Star Wars fan here.
On this fully armed and operational episode, we discuss”
- An Ahsoka Tano knit dress from Her Universe,
- Star Wars bags from Heroes and Villains,
- Star Wars treats from Just Eat the Cookie,
- Leggings from Geeky Bubble Clothing,
- Star Wars room decor from Pottery Barn,
- Charms from Pandora,
- Pop Thirst can and cup holders from Pop Socket,
- Custom Star Wars shirts from Original Stitch,
- The Child from Build-A-Bear,
- Star Wars pajamas from Hanna Anderson,
- The Hallmark Ahsoka Tano Keepsake Ornament.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.