In our monthly roundup of Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products, we discuss plenty of products related to The Mandalorian, some Star Wars jewelry, and a knitting guide.
It is time for the September edition of World Between Worlds. This is the episode where Jay rounds up her latest finds from the world of Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products. With the upcoming release of season two of The Mandalorian, many of this month’s products feature a common theme. In addition, there is Star Wars jewelry, masks, and other fun finds to discuss.
On this fully armed and operational episode we discuss:
- Mandalorian products from Hot Topic,
- More Mandalorian products from Box Lunch,
- Jewelry inspired by The Mandalorian from Game Stop,
- Other Mandalorian inspired products at Heroes & Villains,
- The Mandalorian and Child patches from Tactical Outfitters,
- Star Wars jewelry at Kay Jewelers,
- Star Wars products, including the outfit Ashley Eckstein recently wore available on Shop Disney,
- Star Wars masks available at Shop Disney,
- Ahsoka jewelry from Geekably Cute, and
- A Star Wars knitting book.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.