Our continuing celebration of The Empire Strikes Back continues with Johnamarie Macias as we discuss Vader’s discussion with the Emperor and the cave scene.
The middle of the second film of the original trilogy concerns two important scenes: Vader’s discussion with the Emperor about Luke Skywalker and Luke’s experience with the phantom Vader in the cave.
On this fully armed and operational episode, we discuss:
- Johnamarie’s experiences and memories of The Empire Strikes Back,
- Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine’s discussion about Luke Skywalker,
- Johnamarie’s insight into Palpatine’s concerns about Luke,
- The original appearance of the Emperor prior to the Special Edition,
- Yoda’s advice to Luke while they train on Dagobah, and
- The impact of Luke’s experience in the cave against a phantom Darth Vader on Dagobah.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.