In part five of our The Empire Strikes Back discussion, Luke doesn’t know it yet, but he meets a Jedi Master. Plus, Han and Leia continue to banter.
We return to our ongoing series discussing The Empire Strikes Back in the 40th anniversary year of its release.
On this fully armed and operational episode of Podcast Stardust, Jeff McGee joins us and we discuss:
- Jeff’s first memories of seeing The Empire Strikes Back and his favorite moments from the film,
- Luke Skywalker and R2-D2 crashing on Dagobah and meeting Yoda – plus, did R2-D2 and Yoda just forget each other?
- Mark Hamill’s performance with Artoo and Yoda,
- Han Solo taking advantage of C-3PO and his skills in talking to the Millennium Falcon,
- Han and Princess Leia’s budding romance and continuing banter, and
- Whether Han’s advances on Leia were welcome or not.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.