Jay has another round of Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products from Her Unirverse, Lokai Bracelets, Disney Music Emporium and more.
Jay is always on the prowl for new Star Wars fashion and lifestyle products. On this episode, she fills everyone in on her latest finds.
On this fully armed and operational episode, we discuss:
- Face Masks available on TeePublic,
- Jay as a brand ambassador for FanWraps (use code Jay10),
- New clothes available on HerUniverse,
- Active wear from Gold Bubble Clothing,
- Star Wars drink strainers from Mover and Shaker Co.,
- Bracelets from Lokai,
- Star Wars vinyl from Disney Music Emporium,
- A Death Star diorama from Bradford Exchange,
- Star Wars sunglasses masks from Sunstaches, and
- Products from Hot Topic, including a Darth Vader phone stand.
Thanks for joining us for another episode. Please subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts and spread the word to all of your Star Wars friends. May the Force be with you!
Contact the Hosts
Find all of our episodes and Jay’s unboxing videos on YouTube.
Support the Show
Show your support with a Podcast Stardust T-Shirt available from TeePublic.
The best way to help Podcast Stardust is to share the show with friends.
Another great way to help is with an iTunes review.
Podcast Stardust is the fully armed and operational podcast inspired by the code name for the Death Star. Hosted by first-generation Star Wars fans, Dennis Keithly and Jay Krebs, Podcast Stardust endeavors to bring thought provoking discussion on recent Star Wars news on a weekly basis. Between news episodes, Dennis and Jay review the latest episodes from Star Wars television covering everything from Resistance, Rebels, and The Clone Wars to The Mandalorian and other live action productions on Disney+. Of course, Podcast Stardust wouldn’t be complete without thematic discussions, top ten lists, and interviews on everything from Star Wars literature, comics, and the films themselves.