Kanata’s Castle is back with another installment of their Pathways to the Last Jedi series. In this episode, Becca and Devon discuss Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Negotiator. Ben. Yes, that crazy old hermit. So get comfy, it’s going to be one heck of a journey. A journey into Kenobi’s pathway to The Last Jedi.
Kanata’s Castle Podcast presents the Pathways to The Last Jedi series.“It’s something… elsewhere. Elusive.” Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Negotiator. Ben. A crazy old wizard. A hermit. And yet, he was so much more.
A friend, a father figure, a brother, a mentor, and most importantly, a guardian. A great protector from afar and still, he followed through until the end. Never giving up on the Force and trusting it fully that eventually, all will be set right.
Kanata’s Castle #20: Obi-Wan Kenobi: It’s Something…Elsewhere…Elusive
- Star Wars Battlefront II break down of the storyline and campaign.
- More Star Wars: The Last Jedi TV Spots!
- Rian Johnson to helm an all-new Star Wars Trilogy!
- Bob Iger announces a Star Wars Live Action Series coming to the Disney streaming site in 2019!
- Laura Dern speaks out about women in Star Wars in an interview on Elle.com.
- Follow our own Bala Tik sounding voice artist, Liam Howie @LunaticGrung
- Give a hospitalized child a Starlight Brave Gown — and a huge smile — TODAY
- Special thank you to Roqoo Depot for the kind words and gracious review.
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Star Wars: From A Certain Point of View novel
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Series
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words:
Are you ready to add some spontaneity into your podcast rotation? Are you looking for a show that’s entertaining, engaging, and fun? How about a Star Wars podcast that welcomes anyone no matter where they are on their fandom journey throughout the entire saga? Well, look no further. The podcast you seek is not behind you–it is ahead. You’ve arrived at Kanata’s Castle.
is an Oppo-Award-winning podcast listener now turned podcaster. She first saw Star Wars in 1977 at the age of 16 and vowed she would one day marry Luke Skywalker. After The Force Awakens teaser in 2014 and then attending Star Wars Celebration Anaheim in 2015, her fandom had an awakening. Devon started writing and became involved in fandom social media.
She started a YouTube channel where she shares her gaming highlights from Star Wars Battlefront, trailer reactions, one of which was featured on “The Star Wars Show,” videos about “Cooking Star Wars,” and shares her fandom in “Show & Tell with Red5Mom,” Devon’s Star Wars Story can be heard on Scott Ryfun’s podcast “My Star Wars Story.”
She is also an award-winning cosplay artist and member of the Rebel Legion as a formal Jocasta Nu. At age 55, she considers herself to be a vintage Star Wars fan. She is retired from youth sports photography and preschool teaching and resides in Virginia with her husband, mother in law, and two of her four kids. Follow her on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook @Red5Mom.
is the former editor-in-chief of the Cantina Cast website and current co-host of Tarkin’s Top Shelf. She also prepares titles and captions for Lucasfilm artist Steve Anderson and contributes to Coffee with Kenobi, and Makingstarwars.net. In her words, “I do Star Wars! Yes, it’s a verb and my escape from the mundane ways of life. In other words, I’m just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe.” Connect with Becca on Twitter @urangelb.