Kanata’s Castle continues their Pathway to The Last Jedi series with the famous foes from The Force Awakens, Finn and Phasma. Finn and Phasma were raised to do one thing, but how are they a pathway to The Last Jedi? Will their actions in The Last Jedi affect the outcome of the Resistance and the First Order? Listen and find out as Becca and Devon continue on their pathway to The Last Jedi.
Kanta’s Castle Podcast Presents the Pathway to The Last Jedi series.
Finn and Phasma, both were raised to do one thing. Finn or FN-2187 was trained from birth to serve the First Order as a Stormtrooper. To follow direct orders and never to ask questions. But, the moment he went from simulation drills to the Real Deal on Jakku, something inside him awoke. Humane conscience.
Phasma, like Finn, serves the First Order, but not from birth. But from a deep drive to do the one thing that makes her the ultimate Stormtrooper of the First Order, Survive! In her mind, a real Stormtrooper has no room for sentiment. A real Stormtrooper is the extension of the First Order and nothing less.
Finn and Phasma were raised to do one thing, but how are they a pathway to The Last Jedi? Will their actions in The Last Jedi affect the outcome of the Resistance and the First Order?
Kanata’s Castle #19: Finn and Phasma: Both Were Raised to do One Thing!
- Adam Driver rocks-the-boat with his interview in GQ magazine.
- The Last Jedi TV spot featuring Luke Skywalker aboard the Millennium Falcon.
- Mark Hamill trolls us about the possibility of Luke crossing over to the dark side.
- Follow our own Bala Tik sounding voice artist, Liam Howie @LunaticGrung
- Give a hospitalized child a Starlight Brave Gown — and a huge smile — TODAY
- Shoutout to Neil Lowery who is always supportive and positive and eager to share and comment on our podcast.
- iTunes review from Melanie Marquita! Thank You!
- A Thank You Email from Chase, Cas Hollingsworth!
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Visual Guide
- Star Wars Official Site: The Databanks
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
- Before the Awakening by Greg Rucka
- The Force Awakens Novelization
- Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
- Phasma Comics
- “Both Sides Now” Written by Joni Mitchell sung by Judy Collins https://youtu.be/A7Xm30heHms
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words:
Are you ready to add some spontaneity into your podcast rotation? Are you looking for a show that’s entertaining, engaging, and fun? How about a Star Wars podcast that welcomes anyone no matter where they are on their fandom journey throughout the entire saga? Well, look no further. The podcast you seek is not behind you–it is ahead. You’ve arrived at Kanata’s Castle.
is an Oppo-Award-winning podcast listener now turned podcaster. She first saw Star Wars in 1977 at the age of 16 and vowed she would one day marry Luke Skywalker. After The Force Awakens teaser in 2014 and then attending Star Wars Celebration Anaheim in 2015, her fandom had an awakening. Devon started writing and became involved in fandom social media.
She started a YouTube channel where she shares her gaming highlights from Star Wars Battlefront, trailer reactions, one of which was featured on “The Star Wars Show,” videos about “Cooking Star Wars,” and shares her fandom in “Show & Tell with Red5Mom,” Devon’s Star Wars Story can be heard on Scott Ryfun’s podcast “My Star Wars Story.”
She is also an award-winning cosplay artist and member of the Rebel Legion as a formal Jocasta Nu. At age 55, she considers herself to be a vintage Star Wars fan. She is retired from youth sports photography and preschool teaching and resides in Virginia with her husband, mother in law, and two of her four kids. Follow her on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook @Red5Mom.
is the former editor-in-chief of the Cantina Cast website and current co-host of Tarkin’s Top Shelf. She also prepares titles and captions for Lucasfilm artist Steve Anderson and contributes to Coffee with Kenobi, and Makingstarwars.net. In her words, “I do Star Wars! Yes, it’s a verb and my escape from the mundane ways of life. In other words, I’m just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe.” Connect with Becca on Twitter @urangelb.