From a Sam & Joe’s special to a very special look at our man Snoke, the only thing that’s not on our plate in this episode is a boring time!
Let’s get weird, friends! This week we’re analyzing Snoke’s soft face, telling legendary stories from Dolph Lundgren, analyzing the Star Wars film delays, and a heaping bowlful of food talk and NeedEm GotEm. Let’s go, Warheads! The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
Support Brews and Blasters
- Join the party! Stop by our channel on the RetroZap Discord Server!
- Be part of the show! Leave us a voicemail or write us an email.
- Get weird with Brews and Blasters merch!
- If you like the show, please leave us an Apple Podcasts review.
- Visit our friends over at Yak Face, JediNews, Fantha Tracks, and Roqoo Depot.
The Star Wars podcast party starts here! Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.