This one was a lot of fun. After deciding we’d like to fight/hang out with criminal Rancor Pit Monsters who ride in sidecars, we uncover something we’re almost certainly going to experience in The Rise of Skywalker.
There is something about The Rise of Skywalker—nay, the ENTIRE SEQUEL TRILOGY—that you overlooked, and when you realize what we’re talking about, you’re gonna flip your lid. The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Joe wants to fight a Rancor
- Prediction: Ian McDiarmid is gonna BRING IT
- The timbre of Vader’s voice
- Is there a new trailer coming for The Rise of Skywalker?
- John Williams thinks you’re gonna love The Rise of Skywalker
- What is the ONE THING you haven’t heard in the sequel trilogy?!
- The Mandalorian update
- Oppo Award Update
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.