Our convention season is heating up like warm apple cider because it’s autumn in New England, and Chris and Joe are more excited than ever to talk all things Star Wars!
In between jolly ranchers and pumpkin spice blackouts, we’re getting excited about The Rise of Skywalker, Triple Force Friday and some even ore weird food from Galaxy’s Edge. Yeaaaah Buddy! Jersey Shore Star Wars isn’t a thing (yet), but the Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- The show is really the post-show
- We’ll be at SuperMegaFest November 16, 2019
- We’ll also be at Rhode Island Comic Con as always! November 2, 2019
- Should we do a video tour of the beatlab? Let us know: [email protected]
- Autumn here and we’re loving it.
- Pumpkin Spice
- Apple Cider Donuts
- Russell Orchards
- When was the last time you watched a Star Wars film?
- Collectors Hutt new image!
- Brews and Blasters, RetroZap, and Collectors Hutt all turn five years old this autumn!
- Star Wars Alien Archive: Iktotchi
- Makers of A Quiet Place in talks with Lucasfilm?
- Rian Johnson confirms his trilogy…again
- How does the Resistance rebuild?
- How does Lando enter into TRoS?
- Oga’s Cantina: Rex’s Playlist Volume 1
- Jersey Shore Star Wars?
- Galaxy’s Edge cookbook—you know this is right up our alley
- Coke bottle update
- The case of the missing Palpatine and the $160 replacement
- Hasbro Pulse’s 9/9 SDCC Exclusive sale—how did we do? How did you do?
- Email—Hasbro’s Star Wars license ends in 2020?
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.