Remember in 2012 when we all wondered what the future of Star Wars would be like? We’re living it. Six movies on the horizon, three live action series, two animated series, two theme parks the end of the Skywalker Saga, and some blurrgs.
We got the blurrgs. Oh yeah, and Kenobi. There is so much Star Wars on the way, you better buckle up! We also ate some donuts. Welcome to a mammajamma of an episode. You don’t wanna miss this one. Let’s go, Warheads! The Star Wars Party stats NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- D23 Fallout
- Kane’s Donuts
- Wedding barbecue
- Joe hates cornhole
- Guess who’s using Brews and Blasters podcast setup!
- Fan Expo Boston 2019 recap
- Joe’s story about meeting Vanessa Marshall
- We are in a new era of Star Wars
- The Rise of Skywalker D23 Special Look shot-by-shot analysis
- The things a space whale would say
- The Mandalorian trailer
- Cassian Andor & K2SO
- Clone Wars Season 7
- Galaxy’s Edge hotel experience
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.