We’re drinking hard Italian sodas and recounting trips to Galaxy’s Edge before the park even opens to the public, gearing up for Fan Expo Boston, and digging into Star Wars Resistance season 2. Bravazzi!
Bravazzi! Chris went to Galaxy’s Edge before it’s open to the public, and Joe went to an Italian sub shop and read A Crash of Fate. Then, the guys are going to Fan Expo Boston and they’re ready to hand out Oppo Awards, but are you ready to receive them? All that, plus Star Wars Resistance season 2, NeedEm GotEm, your voicemails and much, much more. This one’s a mammajamma, folks, so enjoy it to the fullest. Bravazzi! The Star Wars Party stats NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Bravazzi! Adventures in hard Italian soda and food from the Italian corner of Revere, MA.
- Catching up after some time!
- The correct way to negotiate a sponsorship
- The breakfast sandwich, perfected
- Chris went to Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World
- How did he get to the preview night?
- Living in the moment in Star Wars land
- Star Wars Resistance
- Season 2 trailer
- Kevin Yost props
- Is this a different show?
- The series finale
- Star Wars Alien Archive
- Galaxy’s Edge
- First impressions
- Flight of the Falcon
- Hondo Ohnaka
- The one thing the Falcon is missing
- The food on Batuu
- Dok Ongar’s Den of Antiquities
- A Jedi Temple Guard llightsaber
- A Crash of Fate review
- NeedEm GotEm
- Fan Expo Boston this weekend!
- Oppo Awards
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.