It’s not what you think. Well, it’s exactly what you think. We’re talking about plenty of Star Wars, beverages and food—as well as the only place to hear a review of Thrawn: Treason that discusses the love interests of the Chiss grand admiral.
Just when you think we’re going to talk about bars and sandwiches, we talk about bars and sandwiches! But then pubs turns into a deep dive discussion about everything going on in Star Wars publishing right now—like Thrawn: Treason and the Smuggler’s Guide, and subs turns into a discussion of upcoming Disney+ content and the Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance. See what we did there? Plus Acrylic case beer goggles, spinach & feta calzones, speculation on Triple Force Friday, and something called the Tie Dagger. Let’s go, Warheads! The Star Wars Party stats NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Acrylic cases are like beer goggles for action figures
- Hawaiian Punch flavors?!
- Differences in (mon) calamari
- The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance SDCC trailer
- The North Shore Roast Beef Sandwich: settling the score
- The Mandalorian D23 panel info
- Where’s the info on Triple Force Friday?
- John Favreau is writing The Mandalorian season 2 already!
- Thrawn: Treason by Timothy Zahn review (in the Boston accent: Trawn Treeson)
- Star Wars: Smuggler’s Guide by Dan Wallace review
- Rey & Pals by Jeffrey Brown review
- C-3P0 Does Not Like Sand review
- Star Wars Who’s Who in the Galaxy review
- Exploring the reveals on the cover of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.