What is the mind-melting moment in The Rise of Skywalker?! What could Kevin Smith be referring to?! Chris and Joe have a few ideas on the subject, and a cavalier attitude towards 28-inch pizzas. This is why you come to the Star Wars Party, so buckle up!
We’re going to Wackytown this week, Warheads! Between pizza challenges, Disney World’s underground city and Matthew Lillard, we’re digging deep into the news and reveals coming off of San Diego Comic Con 2019. What could possibly be the mind-melting moment in The Rise of Skywalker?! We have a few ideas. And of course, some post-show talk that’s actually Star Wars-adjacent! Let’s go! The Star Wars party starts now! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- SDCC Reveals, Pizza Challenges and More
- We’re going to Wackytown
- Matthew Lillard is Arnold Palmer (Good Girls is really good!)
- Caffeine intake
- Setting blasters to stun-level-chill
- Disney World’s underground city
- Cici’s Pizza Challenge & Frank Pepe’s Pizza reviewed
- Haslab’s next projects
- Alien Archive entry: Dressellians
- Kevin Smith’s The Rise of Skywalker comments
- What could be the Mind-Melting Moment?!
- The Sith Trooper’s inspiration and power
- NeedEm GotEm
- Galaxy of Adventures new 5-inch scale line
- Black Series Boba Fett helmet
- Hyperreal Bespin Luke Skywalker
- Rocklove jewelry
- Hasbro exclusive figures
- Aftershow discussion
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.