Happy Fourth of July, Warheads! This week is all about YOU—well that’s not entirely true. It’s also about cheese dogs, Mosep Bineed, the BBC Star Wars radio dramas, and a raid on Galaxy’s Edge.
And if that’s not enough on this special feedback episode, we also hear from a very special caller, and maybe, just maybe, check in on our good friend Crystal Lime. Let’s GO, Warheads! From Nimban to Mimban, the good times are just getting started. Just ask Mosep Bineed! The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- So tell me about these cheese dogs.
- We ain’t sorry no more.
- Star Wars Alien Archive: Nimbanel (Mosep Bineed, Richard Grieco)
- Voicemail #1
- Remembering the BBC Star Wars Radio Dramas
- A big find on mini lightsabers
- Vader Immortal update
- A brand-new Brews and Blasters design idea!
- The ET/Star Wars/Earth connection
- The Galaxy’s Edge Raid!
- Kenner Forever
- Voicemail #2
- CBS Sunday Morning
- Who is LIME RICKEY
- Oppo Awards
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.