Once again, we’re going places no Star Wars podcast has gone before and we’re playing Escape from the Death Star live on the show! The winner of the game gets to open The Retro Collection Grand Moff Tarkin!
Will Chris and Joe escape from the Death Star? Who gets stuck in the trash compacter? Who wins the TIE Fighter dogfights? Who discovers the horrors of the full lyrics to the Cheers theme song? Let’s go, Warheads! The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- We’re playing Escape from the Death Star tonight! Does this game still hold up? We’ve never played it before, so we’ll just have to see.
- Winner gets to open The Retro Collection Grand Moff Tarkin!
- Share YOUR stories of playing Escape from the Death Star by emailing [email protected].
- We discovered the best place to play Escape from the Death Star.
- The full theme song to Cheers is a dark, sick and twisted song.
- Marvel Comics Star Wars Original Run releases issue # 108
- Dominic Monaghan and Matt Smith: Erased from Existence!
- Some movies we like that many people don’t.
- Star Wars Alphabet Squadron Preview!
- Oppo Awards!
- Steak Tips
- Star Wars Alien Archive: Kubaz
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.