Before we Escape from the Death Star, we need to ask: where was Luke’s Lightsaber in the stormtrooper disguise? And before we do that, we wonder about John WIlliams’ mind, and hear his new Galaxy’s Edge music and it changes us into weeping barbarians.
We only have the soundtracks, but can you imagine what it’s like to be inside of John Williams’ mind, inside the head of the man who creates those soundtracks?! Epic-ness occurring in every moment. Plus, one of the weirdest NeedEm GotEms ever and the best voicemail you’ve ever heard on a podcast, ever. Get your ponchos and get ready to party at Chris and Joe’s! The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Top shelf whiskey is a lot like action figure collecting
- Guess who’s back in the game as a consultant!
- Happy birthday George Lucas
- What would Chris and Joe be doing if there wasn’t Star Wars
- Johnny Williams is scoring The Rise of Skywalker!
- A review of the Galaxy’s Edge symphonic suite
- What does the mind of John Williams sound like?
- It must be amazing
- The Rise of Skywalker international titles
- Lootcrate Endor Box
- Hoodie, Hat, Poncho, Wallet, and more!
- Backward baseball caps?
- Hasbro’s Star Wars: The Retro Collection
- The entire wave +the Escape from the Death Star game + Grand Moff Tarkin
- The stakes have been raised on opening the Tarkin figure! Details next time
- The Vintage Collection Han (Stormtrooper Disguise)
- Black Series Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Disguise)
- Where’s Luke’s lightsaber when he’s on the Death Star?
- We want to hear the story of the Dianoga (hint: it’s coming!)
- Imperial Jumptrooper
- Let’s talk about acrylic cases.
- Preorder! SH Figuarts Boba Fett RotJ
- Joe preordered a Pop and hates himself
- The greatest voicemail we’ve ever received.
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.