Where else are you going to go to get a detailed review and analysis of the food at Galaxy’s Edge? Nowhere else, that’s where. Also, Waru.
This episode starts with Waru, turns left at bantha steaks, asks about Hondo’s age, and ponders a Dryden Vos/Zartan connection. It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Joe also likes the Walking Dead
- Thanks to two Super Dudes
- Let’s talk Waru.
- Anakin can Droidspeak?
- Oscar Issac talks Episode IX
- Matt Smith is out, or was he ever in?
- When are we going to go?
- The food of Galaxy’s Edge!
- The Brews and Blasters experts break down the food of Star Wars land like NO ONE else can.
- What hits the mark, what’s is missing, and what’s just wrong!
- Exclusive Merch
- Build a lightsaber
- How OLD is Hondo?!
Star Wars Celebration
- The RetroZap Party Podcaster Meetup Announcement
- Celeb announcements
- Should you get an Autograph, Photo Op, or both?
- Animation panels
- Jedi: Fallen Order Panel
- The Celebration Store
- Exclusive pins
- The Filoni sketch
- Is new content actually coming?
- Black Series Wave 20
- AotC Padme
- Brief review of Queen’s Shadow
- Vice Admiral Holdo
- Mace Windu
- Trade Federation B-1 Battle Droid
- Dryden Vos
- Is this figure like Zartan?
- AotC Padme
Artwork this week is from the cover of Star Wars: The Crystal Star, painted by Drew Struzan.
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.