This is it! Whether we’re the Hall and Oates, the Bill and Ted, the Chris and Joe of Star Wars podcasting, we’ve hit 200 episodes.
To commemorate this commemorative moment, we’ve decided to share some never-before-heard footage, share some insight into how the show got started, and give you our thoughts on why the show has endured all this time–and will for years to come. PLUS, we got a barge to look and a macaroni and cheese to discuss. The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- This is it! Our 200th episode
- Some stats on equipment
- Joe made a Mac and Cheese worth one Amanaman
- A very special Thank You for 200 episodes
- Comparing Brews and Blasters to Hall and Oates
- Chris should grow a moustache
- Never-before-heard insight into the beginnings of the show
- How our name came to be
- Listening to early test episodes never heard before!
- A retrospective on how the show has evolved and changed
- In our own words: what makes Brews and Blasters unique in podcasting
- What is the B&B style?
- Our approach to show notes
- Brews background music
- Got a good story of listening to Brews and Blasters? Leave us a voicemail!
- Brews and Blasters inside jokes and unique language
- NeedEm GotEm: Haslab Jabba’s Sail Barge (The Khetanna)
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.