If you’d just as soon kiss a wookiee, this is the episode for you! We’re looking at the great loves of Star Wars, and NOTHING is off limits. Even that time a cat-lady-alien fell for Anakin.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Warheads! This week, we’re talking about the greatest relationships and love affairs of the Star Wars franchise, and it’s not what you think. Yes, we mention Yaddle. Yes, we talk about Avatar. Yes, we discuss pizza. Yes, we talk Tom Green movies. Enjoy the show, guys, because we had a blast making it. Except for Richard Grieco: he’s not allowed to enjoy it at all. The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- We love Tom Green.
- Joe’s using lip balm so you know it’s serious.
- Pizza talk.
- Watching Star Wars chronologically: Do you fit in the Star Wars Stories or view it separately?
- Hammerhead’s voice
- Happy Birthday, Chris!
- Romance in Star Wars: The great love affairs of the Star Wars saga
- Guidelines for saying “I love you. I know.”
- The love life of Obi-Wan Kenobi
- The Richard Grieco/Cat Man feud is ignited again!
- Major appreciation for Star Wars Rebels
- Links or patties?
- An ultimatum over a bucket of ribs
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- ALL NEW DESIGNS! T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.