We’re tossing as many theories out there as we are hot dogs rolled up in foil. Snoke origins, Jedi mind tricks, and Saelt Marae all get their spotlight this week!
Some interesting theories are floating around out there about where Episode IX might take things, and we’re gonna dig into a few. Then, we debate whether Qui Gon Jinn was terrible at the Jedi Mind Trick or not. Plus: Some lengthy talk about hot dogs, an epic NeedEm GotEm that goes to parts unknown, and the secret ingredient for an epic Brews and Blasters live show. The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Our secret recipe for doing live shows
- Ideas for a new logo
- “Why don’t you take me to these slobby places?”
- Does Snoke use Weird Science?
- Is Qui Gon Jinn terrible at the Jedi Mind Trick?
- Is Boss Nass a devious leader?
- Episode IX trailer talk
- NeedEm GotEm
- Black Series Archive Luke Skywalker X-Wing Uniform
- TVC Klaatu
- TVC Yak Face (Saelt Marae)
- TVC Rey (Island Journey)
- A Black Series figure idea you didn’t see coming!
- Oppo Awards
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- ALL NEW DESIGNS! T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.