Action figure case assortments have got to go, and Episode IX trailers have got to arrive! We’re swinging for the fences this week when it comes to controversial topics and gearing up for acrylic case campouts.
Episode IX news is starting to trickle in, and Chris and Joe has lots to discuss. Then, we start thing big about small action figures, as news of a renovated Hasbro Toy Shop has got our hosts thinking about improved methods for getting figs on pegs. That’s right, it’s not time for the Jedi to end—it’s time for action figure case assortments to end! Fear not, intrepid listeners, this one is as radical as it gets! Let’s go, Warheads! The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- 1 sip of whiskey and we’re getting weird
- Joe wants to sleep in an acrylic action figure case
- When will an Episode IX trailer arrive?
- The weird Instagram photo from John Boyega
- What has Adam Driver known about Episode IX all along?
- JJ Abrams has a new note
- Hasbro Toy Shop is under construction—this signals a MAJOR shift in strategy
- Action figure case assortments need to end—immediately!
- What is inventory on demand?
- Oppo Awards
- A special message.
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- ALL NEW DESIGNS! T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.