No matter if you love Star Wars Resistance or haven’t checked it out yet, this is an episode you’ll want to hear. We noticed a trend in Star Wars animation that gives us a lot of hope and excitement for the series, and we’re just getting warmed up.
Star Wars Resistance keeps on getting better and better, so we explore what’s great, what’s changed and the curious case of why Lucasfilm animation has done the same pivot in three consecutive animated series. All that, plus a major announcement in NeedEm GotEm, your emails, and the return of the Oppo Awards! The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Star Wars Resistance update
- Small potatoes?
- Improved art
- Season two trailer
- Is it for kids or for all Star Wars fans?
- Season 1 Mid-Season Trailer
- NeedEm GotEm
- An announcement so huge we can’t write out!
- Star Wars Resistance 3.75 figures Wave 1
- Torra Doza
- Kazuda Xiono
- Commander Pyre
- Synara San
- Jarek Yeager
- Major Vonreg
- The glorious return of THE OPPO AWARDS!
- PLUS: The perfection of a black t-shirt, buckets of ribs (yes, again), hot dog order shaming, Ghostbusters 3, and much more!
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- ALL NEW DESIGNS! T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.