From Resistance to Celebration to Galaxy’s Edge to live-action TV and oh yeah, Episode IX, we discuss everything coming at ya in 2019!
Happy New Year, Warheads! We’re kicking off the year right with a recap of our holiday adventures and a look forward at all the Star Wars coming in 2019! There’s a ton to get hyped about this year and we have already started! So grab your White Zinfandel in one hand and an egg roll in the other and LET’S GO, WARHEADS! The Star Wars Party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Happy New Year!
- Chinese food on New Year’s Eve
- Chris is drinking White Zinfandel
- Remembering the 1986 Mercury Cougar
- Foodquest Update
- Star Wars X-Mas Gift update!
- Babies love Yoda
- Why is there a blanket covering Maul?
- Goodbye Mean Gene
- Goodbye Santoro’s Sub-Villa
- Should we open a sub shop?
- The legend of bounty hunter Jubsa Gel
- What are we looking forward to in Star Wars in 2019?
- We review everything we know is coming this year!
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- ALL NEW DESIGNS! T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.