Just when you thought Christmas was winding down, all the presents are opened, and all the leftovers are packed away in the fridge, Chris and Joe are back to hit ya with a FULL EPISODE to party like you should because after all, it’s the holidays! So, grab some eggnog, grab another slice of lasagna from the fridge, slap those headphones on and let’s have some fun.
The Christmas Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Surprise! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! It’s Brews and Blasters with one more present for ya!
- Has Foodquest already happened?
- Another look at the Imperial Dignitaries
- Oppo Awards
- Giving the Jedi Council a hard time
- Should Chris buy a nice pair of white pants?
- Which Sushi is each Star Wars movie and TV series?
- Musings on Oppo Rancisis’ fighting style
- Darren Daz Tibbles’ unbelievable animation
- NeedEm GotEm
- Black Series AT-ST
- The Last Crusade Grail Knight: what are his hobbies “in the meantime?”
- Join Our Community: Discord Server
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Soundcloud | iHeart Radio | TuneIn | RSS
- RetroZap Podcast Network: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
- Social: BrewsAndBlasters.ninja | Facebook | Facebook Group | Twitter | Instagram
- Email: [email protected]
- Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
- ALL NEW DESIGNS! T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters
- If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Support These Things, Too
- Go to JediNews and Fantha Tracks for ALL your Star Wars information! And, for the best Star Wars podcast reviews out there, head over to Roqoo Depot.
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.