It’s a dark and stormy night, but the Star Wars Party doesn’t slow down at Brews and Blasters, as we dig into Darth Vader’s Castle, The Triple Dark, a creepy-crawly buggy Black Series figure and more. Happy Halloween!
This is an episode for theories and speculation, and man–do we have a few! Our Star Wars imaginations are firing on all cylinders and our tongues have been sufficiently loosened up by vodka, so we just let loose! From Vader’s castle, to Star Wars Resistance episode “The Triple Dark”, to even more thoughts on the Mandalorian, you better believe we brought it. Let’s GO, Warheads! The Star Wars party starts NOW! It’s time for Brews and Blasters.
- Let’s talk about production value.
- Joe wants to rip apart some of Chris’ in-package figures
- The things we would do with IG-88’s head
- Collectors Hutt update
- ET is us
- Vader’s castle seems to be everywhere these days.
- Let’s talk theories about what’s going on. Let’s get weird with it.
- Kane’s Donuts—the greatest Donut shop in the universe.
- New thoughts on the so-called “Star Wars Slowdown”
- Is it going to be all that slow, really?
- Star Wars Resistance: The Triple Dark
- Thoughts on Neeku
- We love the Pirates
- A listener had an amazing day
- Johnny Grasso is back!
- NeedEm GotEm
- Star Wars The Black Series Zuckuss
Join Our Community: Discord Server
Email: [email protected]
Voicemail: (978) 219-6688
ALL NEW DESIGNS! T-Shirts: TeePublic Store
Support Brews and Blasters: If you like the show, please leave us an iTunes review. It helps, honestly, because more people will find the show. And if you take the time, we’ll really, really appreciate it. Plus, you’ll win an Oppo Award!
Born from the discussions between two friends at a local pub in the historic town of Salem, Massachusetts, Brews and Blasters is your chance to kick back, relax and then enjoy everything about that galaxy far, far away. Your hosts, Chris Salton (founder, The Collectors Hutt) as well as Joe Tavano (founder and editor in chief, RetroZap!) sit down every week to do what would be doing anyway–talk about all things Star Wars, tell some stories, and of course, have a good time. Join Joe and Chris as they share their love for Star Wars, the most obscure Star Wars characters, Boston’s North Shore, 1980s pop culture and delicious food, and occasionally talk to fascinating people–and friends, like an anthropomorphic packet of crystallized lime.