MeToo Kit co-founder Madison Campbell joins us to share her experiences playing The Sims games plus responses from listeners like YOU!
Better brush up on your Simlish, ARGonauts! MeToo Kit co-founder Madison Campbell joins us to talk about why The Sims games are not only fun but important also. We get into the spark that started its mega-popular reign, our favorite moments, and listener responses.
This week’s news starts off with word that Amazon is coming out with its own streaming console a la Google Stadia. That’s followed by rumors of Metroid titles for Switch, as well as a couple of Pokemon fan projects for old school fans of the franchise.
The Stage of History takes us into the neighborhood with The Sims 2. Robert then goes undercover with MySims Agents during Obscura. And don’t forget to grab our game code giveaways for Evergarden and ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove.
- Amazon Could Enter the Game Streaming Race Next Year
- Google Stadia wants to be the future of gaming. So do Microsoft, Sony and Amazon
- Rumor: Super Metroid Remake and Metroid Prime Trilogy HD are coming to Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Player Gives Games Retro Openings
- Artist makes awesome 3D models out of Game Boy Pokémon sprites
- The Sims 3: The funniest patch notes
- Activision May Be Working On Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2 Remakes
Got a question, comment, or suggestion for the show? Email us or send a tweet! Check out our Patreon to help support the show and get cool perks along the way. Also, join our Discord room to chat all things retro gaming. See you there!
Another Retro Gaming Podcast, or ARGcast for short, is a celebration of the video games we grew up with. Listen up for the latest in retro gaming related news, an onslaught of amazing guests, loads of game code giveaways, and more. Subscribe and become an ARGonaut today!